All of the following information is to be used as a guide for the patients of Doctor Darius.
How to use this Index:
Find the medications that Doctor Darius prescribed for you and carefully read the details. This index should help you to become more familiar with your medications enabling you to maximize their potential. Doctor Darius intends to help his patients through the healing process in as many ways as possible. All of this information is downloadable and printable for your convenience.
- Advil 200 mg.– Generic Name: Ibuprofen
- Zofran 8 mg. Tablets — Generic Name: Ondansetron ODT
- Vicodin Tabs– Generic Name: Hydrocodone
- Penicillin VK 500 mg. Tabs– Generic Name: Penicillin V. Potassium
- Decadron Tablet 4 mg.– Generic Name: Dexamethasone
- Peridex Oral Rinse– Generic Name: Chlorhexidine